9.5mm Cuban Link Chain Necklace
- 🔶 This SOLID ( not hollow inside ) Diamond Cut Miami Link Chain is MADE TO LAST with up to 20X more 24 karat real gold plating than standard electroplated fashion jewelry; Choice of width 6mm ( ~ 1/4 inch ) or 9.5mm ( ~ 3/8 inch ) ; Available in 18 20 22 24 26 30 and 36 inches; Choice of Gold or White Gold (Rhodium)
- 🔶 MADE IN USA since 1987 by a small family run business; Comes in a black velvet pouch for easy gift giving; While other plated gold necklaces for teen boys girls men & women would break, tarnish, look fake or turn your neck green, our jewelry is strong & durable
- 🔶 ‘’Lifetime Jewelry is the NEXT BEST THING TO SOLID GOLD,’’ one of our customers said recently; You can get ten of ours for every piece of 14k or 18k you buy
- 🔶 Wear this gorgeous GOLD CURB CHAIN with confidence, as not even your jeweler will know this is not solid gold
- 🔶 FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Lifetime Jewelry is more than JUST jewelry - it’s our commitment to you for a lifetime; Be it 30 days, a year or a decade - you’ll get a new chain from us if ever any of our necklaces break, fade, or simply don’t live up to your highest expectations free of charge; Just remember to register your purchase(s) on our website
Free Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
A US COMPANY
It is very important to understand that gold plating requires very gentle care. This kind of coating disagrees with any prolonged wetness, salt water, various cosmetics and chemical substances.
Gold plated jewelry shouldn’t be ever wiped or polished with any coarse fabrics, because you can actually gradually rub off the plating. It won’t happened in one day, but it gradually will remove the gold layer, no matter how thick the gold plating is. This does happen with gold as well, but because it’s gold throughout the piece of golden jewelry, there is no visible difference except that your jewelry gets slightly thinner over the years. Keep that in mind when taking care of your jewelry.
Traditional gold and silver cleaning methods are not recommended for gold plated surfaces. The best way to clean it is to use a dry chamois or microfiber cloth. You would need to remove any oils from your jewelry first, by using a cotton ball dampened with a bit of alcohol or vinegar. Funny fact, it’s very easy to clean gold plated jewelry with beer – the jewelry piece needs to be submerged in beer for several minutes, washed off in running water and then polished with a very soft cloth. You should never try cleaning your jewelry with any abrasive or powder-like substances.
Yes, we can ship your purchase free of charge, but there are some rules!
1.Free shipping is available to delivery addresses in the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii.
2.Free shipping is only available Standard Delivery, it takes 7-10 business days.
3.If you want your purchase shipped faster, you'll need to chose one of the paid shipping methods.
4.We currently do not ship to other countries outside the US.
LIFETIME JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY.
It’s our commitment to you for a lifetime. Be it 30 days, a year or a decade - you’ll get a new item from us if ever any of our jewelry breaks, fades, or simply doesn't live up to your highest expectations free of charge. We’re Lifetime Jewelry. Buy it once - own it for a lifetime. This doesn’t mean that our jewelry will never tarnish, however. Any non-solid jewelry will eventually wear out. So if anything breaks, tarnishes, a stone falls out, or it gets scratches, we’ll replace it free. How to replace a damaged item:
1. Go to Lifetime Guarantee.
2. Push Return&Exchanges button.
3. Press Download Form button.
4. Download, print, fill out, and send this form with your defective jewelry for an exchange.
From this Collection
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %) Previous Page Next Page
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %) Previous Page Next Page
0 Question Asked